1. Scope of application
2. Technical requirements
A mobile device that meets certain system requirements is required in order to use RA-MICRO International SE apps. RA-MICRO International SE is not responsible for default in complying with necessary system requirements. This is solely the responsibility of the user.
3. Cooperation duties
While using the software, the user is obliged to conduct all required duties of care for frictionless use of the application. In particular, the user is required to back up own data regularly, so in case of data loss it can be restored.
4. Usage rights and copyrights
- The usage of certain contents or functions within the application can be liable to special conditions.
- RA-MICRO International SE applications and, if applicable, any content that is offered in addition, are protected under the copyright law. RA-MICRO International SE provides these rights solely for private, non-commercial use by the customer/user. With the purchase the customer acquires simple, non-exclusive, non-transferable to third parties and temporary rights of use of the application and the associated services. The right of use permits the access to the information research within the provided services as well as the transfer of individual search results or parts of it into documents of the customer.
- Any other form of use, which exceeds the above mentioned rights, is hereby excluded and shall require a prior and written approval of RA-MICRO International SE. In particular, without the proper approval of RA-MICRO International SE the content may not be amended, copied, published, transferred, distributed or stored.
- It is not permitted to sell or transfer the application to third parties in any way (including renting, leasing, lending or sublicensing). In addition, it is forbidden to change, duplicate (reverse engineer), decompile, disassemble the program code or parts thereof, extract the source code in any other way as well as to produce derived forms of the application.
5. Warranty and liability
- RA-MICRO International SE shall assume no liability for the correctness, completeness or actuality of content or parts of it that is provided by the applications.
- RA-MICRO International SE shall assume no liability for the compatibility of the content provided by the applications with the hardware and software of the customer devices. RA-MICRO International SE shall in addition assume no liability for the availability of the content at all times or without any restriction at certain times or that certain performance and functional requirements are met.
- RA-MICRO International SE reserves the right to cease offering the applications or the content provided by them in whole or in part on a temporary or a permanent basis.
- RA-MICRO International SE shall not be liable for any damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in the data transfer or during the event of faults in the technical systems and services. There shall be no liability for incorrect or incomplete data or damages caused by computer viruses or similar damages while using RA-MICRO International SE applications as long as this is not due to malicious intent or gross negligence on behalf of RA-MICRO International SE.
- RA-MICRO International SE is only responsible for the content that is actually been created, published or distributed by RA-MICRO International SE itself.
- RA-MICRO International SE has no influence and cannot assume any warranty on content from external websites, which are accessible through hyperlinks in the RA-MICRO International SE applications.
If login to the applications requires user registration, then the user is responsible for ensuring that his/her password is not accessible to third parties. The user accepts full responsibility for all actions that occur while login data is in use.
This application collects some personal data from its users, which is described in the following sections.
7.1 Types of Data collected
Types of personal data collected by this application or third parties within the application are:
The personal data is freely provided by the user, or in case of specific usage data it is collected automatically while using the application. All data requested by this application is mandatory. In case the data is incorrectly provided the application may not be able to provide its services for the user. Only if the application specifically states that some data is not mandatory, users may not communicate this Data without any consequences on the availability of the service.
Users, who are not sure whether the personal data is mandatory or not, are welcome to contact the application support via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .Cookies or other tracking tools, which are used by this application or by the owners of third-parties have the purpose to provide the service required by the user. Any other purposes are described in the present document as well as in the Cookies Policy, if available.
Users are responsible for any third-party personal data obtained, published or shared through this application and confirm that they have the third party's permission to provide this data.
7.2 Method and place of data processing
1. Method of data processing
RA-MICRO International SE processes the data of users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data.
The data processing is carried out by using computers and/or IT enabled tools and by following, strictly related to the purposes organizational procedures and methods. In addition to the responsible site, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, who are involved in the operations (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed as data processors by RA-MICRO International SE. The updated list of these parties can be anytime requested from RA-MICRO International SE.
The data is processed at the responsible operating offices and in any other places where the involved parties - are located. For further information, please contact RA-MICRO International SE via the email address provided above.
3. Retention time
The data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the user can always request for disabling or deletion of these data.
7.3 Usage of collected data
The user data is collected to allow RA-MICRO International SE to provide its services. The personal data used for the stated purposes are listed in the respective sections of this document:
1. Registration of user account
Is required for the registration of user account and assigns the application data to this user account uniquely. You will receive system messages from Task4U. Task4U will not use or share this email address with third parties.
2. Device permissions for personal data access
Required for creating contacts. Task4U searches for existing contacts on your device and proposes them as Task4U Contact.
Depending on the user's specific device, this application may request certain permissions that allow it to access the user's device data as described below.
By default, these permissions must be granted by the user before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, the user can anytime revoke it. In order to revoke these permissions, users may refer to the device settings or contact the application support via the email address email@example.com .
The exact procedure for validation of application permissions may be dependent on the user's device and software.
Please note that the revoking of such permissions might have an impact on proper functioning of this application.
If user grants any of the permissions listed below, the respective personal data may be processed (i.e. accessed, modified or removed) by this application.
Used for accessing the camera or capturing images and video from user’s device.
Used for accessing and recording microphone audio from user's device.
Used for accessing shared external storage, including reading and adding of items.
7.4 Additional information about data collection and processing
1. Legal action
The user's personal data may be used for legal purposes by RA-MICRO International SE, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this application or the related services. The user declares to be aware that the RA-MICRO International SE may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
2. Additional information about user's personal data
3. System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this application (system logs) or use for this purpose other personal data (such as IP address).
4. Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be anytime requested from RA-MICRO International SE. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
5. The rights of users
Users have always the right to know whether their personal data has been stored. Users can contact RA-MICRO International SE in order to check the origin of their contents, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected transformed into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the RA-MICRO International SE at the contact information mentioned above in the document.
This application does not support 'Do Not Track' requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services use the 'Do Not Track' requests, please read their privacy policies.
9. Applicable law and court of jurisdiction
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. UN commercial law shall have no validity. The court of law to deal with all disputes arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions of use shall be Berlin, Germany. The same applies to users who are not private consumers or who do not have a regular court of law in Germany.
Last updated: October, 2017
You can visit our website anonymously without telling us who you are. Our web server records only general, non-personal data during your visit on our website.
General data contains the IP address of the requesting computer, date of visit, file inquiries you have made, HTTP reply code and the website from which you have reached us.
Most parts of the above mentioned data will be deleted automatically after your visit.
Parts of the data, which are not automatically deleted, are only used for anonymous statistical purposes and will not be forworded to third parties.
We may also collect some information in form of cookies. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your PC browser. Data from cookies is used in order to customize the wibsite content to your needs and to make it easier for you to use our website. Furthermore, data from cookies are neither stored nor used in any other way beyond the knowledge of the user. Please note that deactivating cookies in your browser may result in significant functional restrictions with regard to the products and services we offer.
Your personal data such as your contact details (name, address, telephone of fax number, e-mail address) will not be collected during your visit on our website, unless you specifically provide us with this information while using a product or service we offer. In this case, we will in particular draw your attention to the collection and use of personal data.
If you have already provided us with your personal data, it will be only used in order to answer your inquiries, for our own marketing activities, to execute contracts concluded with you or for technical administration. Without your allowens your personal data will never be forworded to third parties.
Of course, you can request information about your personal data situation at any time. You can also revoke your permission to use, manage and forward data for marketing purposes at any time by sending us a notice.
You can send an informal message via post to RA-MICRO International SE, Tauentzienstr. 9-12, 10789 Berlin or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Security information: We make every effort to store your personal data in a secure way by using all technical and organizational resources, so they are not accessible to third parties. We only cannot guarantee complete data security, while communicating with you by email.